Dr. Alan Hivale
Founder of Inspire Physical Therapy & Performance
A Message From Dr. Alan Hivale, Owner & Founder of Inspire Physical Therapy & Performance
It’s very common to think that back pain is nothing, that it will go away on its own. It’s also common to blame it on “sleeping awkwardly” or that it’s just a “spasm” or something “everyone” at some point suffers from…
There’s no obvious reason why it happened – but it doesn’t seem to be changing!
If that’s happening to you, you’re definitely not alone and we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, Lower Back Pain and Sciatica is THE most common problem that we see in our clinic!
And when it comes to living with back pain, everybody we see wants to know…
“Why is This Happening to Me?” or, “Why Am I Still Suffering With Back Pain After Putting Up With It For 3-6 Months? (Sometimes More!)
The reality is that when we get back pain, the majority of us think it’ll just go away on its own.
We believe there’s this magical moment where you wake up one morning and your problem seems to have disappeared. But 6 months later you find yourself living with even worse chronic back problems – often much greater than what you started with.
Does That Sound Like You?
Has This Type Of Thing Happened To You?
It can be hard to know what’s best for your back pain. There are so many different things you’ve been told by people in authority. Sadly, most of it isn’t helpful!
It’s not just about what you do when it hurts, but also how often. The more often an area becomes weaker or injury becomes worse due to poor movement and posture, the harder it will be to work that part of your body. You’ll begin seeing chronic pain if we don’t take steps towards restoring balance through strengthening exercises designed specifically for those areas.
Back pain is often a confusing issue that people just accept as “the way things are”. Why else does backache last so much longer than it should? It can be hard to know what you’re doing because there have been so many different instructions given by various sources, with little credibility behind them all together!
Do You Feel That Way Too?
If You’re Currently Living With Back Pain, Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
1. It didn’t go away on its own, but you thought it would
2. The doctors told you to rest and take painkillers, but they did nothing for your back – as soon as the pills wore off chronic ache returned
3. Everyone gets back pain as they age, so you just accepted it for what it is
4. You tried other healthcare professionals, or a physical therapist in the past but nothing they said or did seemed to help
5. You tried to do YouTube exercises but they either didn’t work or made your back pain ten times worse
6. Your back pain was so bad that you thought resting would be the answer, but all it did for your condition is make things worse
7. You decided to get a few “massages” hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice and relaxing, and didn’t do anything to fix it long term
You’ve tried everything already and it still hurts? You don’t need to keep suffering.
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help by inviting you over for a free phone call with one of our knowledgeable back specialists who specialize in helping people like yourself get relief from their chronic low-back pain problems.
Simply click the link below!
“What Can I Do To Get Rid Of MY Back Pain Quickly?”...
Well, here’s 4 things you can do:
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help: Feeling like your back pain is just going to go away with time can be a huge mistake. As many of us know, it doesn’t work out that way and 6 months down the line you’ll still be putting up with an uncomfortable situation when what you really need is a program that WORKS combined with some simple changes in your daily life so as to not repeat this cycle again!
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises: The right series of exercises given to you by a physiotherapist will help reduce your back pain, and allow for free movement again. These are some great ways that can get rid of it quickly – so don’t wait!
3. Avoid sitting and long periods of rest: Sitting on a sofa for too long can make your back hurt even worse. You need more movement and exercise, along with hands-on treatment from physical therapists who know how important this is in order to get healthy as quickly as possible!
4. Get real, “hands-on” Physical Therapy: Physical therapy can make a world of difference for people with low-back pain. At Inspire Physical Therapy & Performance it’s one injury we see frequently and want to help you get relief from as quickly as possible!
Would you like to know how we can help get your back in working order? For a completely free, no-obligation appointment just give us a call or visit one of our clinics today!
Note: This Free Total Body Diagnostic session is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or skeptical about Physical Therapy – unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a Free Total Body Diagnostic session so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done – without any financial risk on your part.
So The Next Question Is:
"How Can Choosing To See A Physical Therapist At Inspire Physical Therapy & Performance Help You Get Rid Of Your Back Pain - In The Next Few Days?"
Here’s just a few of the things our Physical Therapy Team can do for you:
Essentially, we can help you get back to living a life no longer burdened by the curse of chronic back pain.